Thursday 11 October 2012

SHA-DY'S WRITES - IN THE BEGINING


Please welcome Shade aka Shady (pronounced sha-d).


My name is Shade, I'm in my early 20's, graduated last year from a private University in Nigeria. Third child from the family of four, qualified accountant working with an accounting firm on the Island. I'm also working towards being chartered.

I don't like to controlled or monitored except you are paying me. Just like every other girl I love fashion and accessories (guess that's why I won best dress in my faculty), but my obsession with bags is far more than any other thing, I cant control how I feel about bags (clears throat) ok...back to me not to my addiction for bags.

I'm not blogging on my own because I am quick to move on ...if you know what I mean (winks), I'm better at gisting than writing so I'm gonna be dropping my every every here. Konko and I come from way back, but please make sure you love Konko's post more or else my hard earned writings might not see the light of day....lol


Sha-dy




No comments:

Post a Comment