Friday 21 December 2012

2012 - 2013




The year 2012 has finally come to an end and I'm blessed to say that I dint lose any family member or friend in 2012. 2012 has been a great year and I am so grateful to everyone who impacted me, all names cannot be mentioned, for those I forget to mention, I love you till death do us part.

Opeyemi, Yemrovic, Morakinyo, Pamush, Tim Duralere, Segun Johnson.  Thank you very much for everything done, advise given, push to move on, backs given to lean on, and everything else. God bless you guys much more in 2013 so we spend more of everything *wink*

To my family everything is gone with 2012 we will never see such incident again. 

To the new friends I will make in 2013, get ready to be rocked all over again...this babe here is one restless sister who doesn't get tired of anything except excise.

To 2013....hope you ready...cause I'm here, ready and waiting for all you have to offer.

To everyone I forgot to mention here...I LOVE YOU and I wish us all the best in the coming years. Make destiny proud and live your life. 

To my wonderful readers and visitors of this blog....GGMUB in 2013


Jessiekonko






2 comments: