Monday 21 January 2013

TOOTH PICK AND SAUCERS





I was with some “brethrens” over the weekend and I had the horror surprise of my life, seeing how this “brethrens” drink tea and pick their teeth. My brethrens and I know each other quite well so it was more than usual to eat with a care free spirit around each other, but we’ve never really eaten together in a formal setting.

Tea was served first, then small chops and meat with toothpicks next. Lo and behold my “brethrens” swung into action.
The first person pick up his spoon, stirred his tea and left his spoon inside. who really does that, it was surprising to me because I kind of held quite a number of them in high esteem, not only did the first guy leave his spoon in his tea after stirring, so did 7 others. They all left their spoon after stirring.It made me wonder what they were thinking or were they just being themselves in a formal setting.

Meat time : it’s a surprise to see how my “brethren’s” gulp down the meat in such a hurry that making a very unpleasant and funny noise on its way to their to their stomach, You need to see my guys pick their teeth and bringing out the guts in their mouths (ewwwwwww face). It was like a never ending scene, these guys are really not smiling about eating meat to the fullest, it’s like they want to savor every strand that makes up the meat. Gosh! my guys didn't even respect the fact that they were in front of other people, they just kept picking, bringing out “escapee meat” hidden in their teeth and making that snake like sound, ah I almost cried, I was irritated.

Here is a tip for you guys if you reading this. You can actually cover your mouth while you pick your teeth. Save everyone the stress of watching NTA News in trying to erase the eeewy memory you created.

You can Visit this site below for more details about table etiquette and Dinner table setting.
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/lifestyle/proper-table-manners





1 comment: