Monday 8 July 2013

EVENT: TRACE NIGERIA BBQ PARTY




So I went out during the weekend and it was for the Trace Nigeria BBQ Party. On a regular weekend I don’t  move more than 10feet from my room, I just chill and watch movies downloaded, eat and “resume” sleeping again.

Trace family gave everyone in attendance the BBQ party of their life, small chops and finger foods were surplus and so was drink *wink*

Here are a few pictures from the party and me forming paparazzi.... LOOOOOL

Fruits Section

Finger Food Section

Asun Section

Ramsey Nouah blocked the bar, but I don't mind fine blocking 
{shine's teeth and shrugs}

Famzing Yvonne Vixen

Doing same to Victoria Kimani, she even gave me a kiss sef

@j_divaaa

We talking money you talking nonsense {Rick Ross grunt}

@OlaosunD

As a sure boy.... LOOL {like her physic tho)

Cheers @TRACENIGERIA

For more pictures click >>> HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment