Tuesday 24 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU


We getting naughty this season aye \0/. Yes you and I are permitted to but I gat my eyes on y'all so eat but dont get out of shape, unless you are ready to be the one who will be running every morning trying to lose weight you gained in a new year and I'm too sure you really don't want to be that person. 

I know there will be lots to eat and drink. Lot of parties, dinners and outings. Do remember to always look fab and send me pictures of you and your Christmas food to jessdela97@gmail.com. I promise to take the blog visitor with the best meal picture out on a date.

Once again do have a very Merry Christmas.

Best wishes,


Jessiekonko                                                                                                              






           

No comments:

Post a Comment