Thursday 14 March 2013

I FOUND LOVE



In my search for love I encountered deceit,
I hoped for a companion but met an oppressor,
Love eluded me and lust contained me,
Just as I was about to take solace in solitude,
Love breezed in and gave me respite.

I doubted it at first,
Thinking it won’t last,
As it had happened in the past,
For others ended in a blast,
And were no more in my cast.

Her voice fills my heart with joy,
I prayed it was not a decoy,
The taste of her lips,
Sweeter than honey
I found peace in her embrace.

She endorses my mission,
Prays for my vision,
And when the chips are down,
Her tips produce the crown.

Even in my fury,
Her love is still fiery,
I found love
True and lasting


- Olufemi Okin Esq


1 comment:

  1. Nice answer back in return of this query with genuine arguments and
    describing the whole thing on the topic of that.

    Also visit my homepage: options binary **

    ReplyDelete