Wednesday 20 March 2013

SHA-DY WRITES - SURFBOARD


My brother and his family landed safely on Saturday evening, my parents went to pick them at the airport, I didn't go because I was with CIO, and we were at his pad in VI.

CIO and I were getting our freak on when my phone buzzed and the caller was my dad, whenever my dad calls me it’s very important. I picked the call only to hear my brother say "my friend why is your room looking like this and where are you"? I replied with good evening, my room is perfect the way it is and I’m with my man. My brother hung up and I can imagine the look on his face with that reply; I went back to getting freaky with CIO. When am with CIO I get this boldness, to be the woman I should be, the real me comes out. Ha I love this guy; just being around him brings out the best in me. CIO didn't ask who it was as we both knew that it was my brother but he had this look on his face that said "that's my girl".

My brother had cut short the mood, we had to get back to it again and this time CIO started it over again with Parker Ighile's "So Beautiful" playing softly at background; we started with foreplay first then to giving each other heads. CIO isn't the best in giving head but in fuc*ery he is the bomb, his d*ck will confirm to you that God is Almighty, after giving head we went back to foreplay again. We had foreplay for like another 20 minutes, Gawd CIO can touch, ewo he touched any and every thing that makes up my body, his hands were working magic and the sensation was wowing.

After I almost became celibate by default, here comes a man with such gentleness, Aye I was wet. When he entered me, I knew Oluwa was involved in creating him, 5by7 confirm #justsaying. When I felt his thing in me, I knew it was time to show my expertise, spreading my legs like a bird and switching position every 30 seconds, working and grinding on it, CIO was giving full confirmation to every right move. I am not the best but I made sure our first was memorable. We ended with the jet style and I topped the cake by giving him the tooth brush head style *wink*

We had our shower together and scrubbed each other’s back. I can't deny the feeling I’m feeling inside. I want this to last forever. After the bath we got ready and headed for mine as my brother's welcome party had started already.



No comments:

Post a Comment