Monday 10 December 2012

MUSIC AND MUSIC VIDEOS





Of late I began to draw nearer to my first love and great friend I really miss 'Her' and I know she does miss me too. We come from way back the time of Micheal Jackson and Vonne Chaka Chaka and others. A lot of question has been asked by friends and readers (Family) about me cheating on them and abandoning my blog, I didn't and will not abandon Jessiekonko, and just that this old love I hooked up with takes more of my time and everything else.

She has me wanting more and made me realize how much I have missed in time past, but she is willing to make it up to me ^_^ . Please say hello to Music and Music Videos, She is now officially A part of this blog. _

Here is Yemi Alade, Winner of first Peak Got Talent Show with 'Show Me' Prod by OJB for your listening pleasure. Show Me is a very fast tempo Song from her soon to be released Album, if you want a quite time, this is not the song.





No comments:

Post a Comment