Thursday 20 September 2012

ONE YEAR…..THANKS





I sat on my bed in Moremi hostel to type my write up for the week, I was almost through with my exams and I kept pondering about how the session had been and everything that had happened in the past academic year. I just couldn’t control my mind at this point; it kept saying IT HAD BEEN GOD ALL THE WAY AND NO ONE ELSE is more worthy of praise.

I don’t think this is the best thing to put up on a blog since its not entertainment or my personal opinion about an issue, but I sincerely cant stop myself from saying a very big thank you to the BEST FRIEND I could ever have. This session has been one trying one for me…different things at different times, He was so faithful to bring helper of men my way to help me at every given time, classmates like no other that I will be spending quite some years with, roommates that are just not the usual, everyone have their own uniqueness.

My heart is so grateful about how far he has brought me, the beginning looked shaky and unknown, but the end was one well deserved one. I can’t say enough about much BIG DADDY has been to me and my One and Only. Thank you for everything and anything.

To every member of University of Lagos Mass Communication Department, no matter the class or year, we did it again, we are moving forward to conquer greater ground, E29er… through all the foods burnt, the snake, the scorpion, fire, grooming of two beauty queens in the room, fights, arguments and anything else I might have forgotten, if Big Brother Africa had come to our room to televise us without showing our nakedness am sure Africa would have one good show Kim, World bank, beans cooker, Atike Iya Adisa, Landlady, Miss Big Bold and Beautiful, Miss Moremi, Kemilicous, I LOVE YOU GIRLS and I couldn’t have asked for anything better…but my arms are wide open for  better option

This is not the end of the thanks to everyone, but some people can’t be mentioned now cause they will really don't like their names being mentioned on the internet *you know yourselves*. Thank you all and God bless you all abundantly.

Let’s do it next session….but in different rooms *sobs*




Dela




No comments:

Post a Comment