Monday 24 September 2012

PRE BIRTHDAY




My birthday is Sept 17 19..., but from the the beginning of the month I was anticipating what to do, where to go and whom to go with, I had this feeling that there will be alot of request from one or two persons to hang out with them (well am girl), but I wanted something more than the ordinary, I wanted the waoh factor, an outing to die for, with all this in mind I came to the conclusion that it would take a World class robbery to satisfy what my mind wanted, though its not a crime to indulge one's self, but it is a crime to do things in excess *my law*.

I wanted an all day parade over all the beautiful places in Lagos and beyond, I wanted shopping till my hands were full and that of the 10 other people behind me carrying my stuffs, I wanted  to hang out and lounge without work....but seriously this are things do normally just in minimal, shop at Yaba or wherever, lounge with the girls,  watched movies as they came out, more thanks to online movie sites, money spent on Cinemas are now minimal for me. after counting all this, I knew deep inside that this wasn't what I really wanted, I wanted more, accomplish more, dream more, see more (travel). Though all I wanted for my birthday might not have come as planned, one thing though went as planned : testimonies of people about me, though not all good, because I dont have 100% teaser's around me, gifts, seeing people laugh on my special day made me cry, the fact that I was the reason they laughed melted my heart and made me want to do more.

Ok.....enough with the inspiration, the fun part *wink*, this is how the week long before my birthday went, D-day story coming soon.

Monday: Ate out with some old pals...  I met on my way back from the office. it was quite a refreshing experience, talked about what we do now and want we still want to accomplish, reunited with ever daring but funny Shade, who want to put her life on the "net" just like me but she is too lazy, sorry I mean busy to write.

Tuesday: I took a stroll around Unilag environment, not all though, but as far as my legs and strength could take me, thought about things I wanted to accomplish, things I have accomplished and ways to accomplish my new goal.

Wednesday: nothing happened, just went straight to bed even though a friend wanted to hang out.

Thursday: yaaay.....went out by 6:30pm with a friend, had very swell time got back by 8pm took a shower and off I went again, but this time with a fellow Mass communicator and this was even "Sweller" if you know what I mean, from Bassy to Dejavu to Next then Education spot, mehn is this the good life or what...lolx.

Friday: went to a Chinese restaurant, got back by 8pm took a hot soapy bath and went to bed prepared for exams the next day. I guess u thought I was gonna go clubbing, sorry to disappoint you, I had exams the next day, so no clubbing.

Saturday: exam's over *hands in the air giggling* I went out with my babe, we had the fun of our lives dancing - Chapel of Christ our Light, University of Lagos. it was Lagos Varsity Christian Union Praise Night. so we diggeed down, in all styles for our maker for a well ended session.

Sunday: no church service in school, we (babe and I) used the day to rest and used the night to.......




Dela






No comments:

Post a Comment