Wednesday 6 March 2013

SHA-DY WRITES - DAYO'S HOME COMING


Saying I don’t love CIO by now will be a big lie, CIO and I are officially dating now and I think I want to show CIO to my family too. I just need the guts to do it, maybe not guts but more commitment on his part.

The fear of my brother is the beginning of my up rightness, my beloved brother Dayo is coming to the country with his wife and kid and I kind of feel it’s the best time to bring CIO home to my family so everyone will give a score and we can all know where he stands.

My brother is a Pilot who goes everywhere and anywhere the plane can get to, he is happily married to his half Spanish half Caribbean wife Claudia and they have a daughter name Nauria. Dayo and I got along a lot when we were much younger but as we grew older and him wanting to be the security guard, I began to feel chocked and watched by either him or his friends. I miss those days though, the days when we were just siblings. Marriage and work has gotten the better part of my brother, even when I go to yankee and visit him on hols, he is either not around or about to fly.

My mom is super excited that her son his coming back home for a while, as she hasn't seen him in 7 years. My mum gets cold easily so for that reason she hasn't hasn't abroad for 7 years or more. My dad is all over the place telling his friend that there will be barbeque and chops at ours as his beloved son is coming home, am here trying to convince Claudia that she won’t be kidnapped neither will Nauria.

This whole home coming for my bro is becoming Christmas like in my house, the atmosphere has changed and things are looking so bright and fun unlike before when we all got back from our various locations and headed straight for our rooms and out the next morning again before the next person is even up. Every little thing I do now seem to catch my mum’s attention. I have heard “you know your brother is coming right, you better stop this before you do same in his presence”… more than 20 times, arrrggghhh mum, Dayo is not God!!!

CIO knows that my bro is coming and he wants to meet with at least a member of my family but Dayo knew Kintan and how do I start the whole explanation about Kintan and all that went down, will my brother accept CIO. All this questions and more gives me sleepless nights. -_-



1 comment:

  1. Βe intellectual enough to see that уour ad
    does not go on аiг on a unseemly shοω ; a Christіan book going
    on air on a show thаt is about handling ѕexual issues would bе ridiсulouѕ.
    Рerhaps the best thіng to do іs κeep an eуe
    on the prоmotional deals and be гeaԁу
    to pounce quiсklу when a suitable one comes uр.
    The Publiс Rаdio Tuneг from Ameriсan Public Medіa may
    be one οf thе bеst raԁio applications you can
    get.

    Alѕo vіѕit my blog - just click the up coming page

    ReplyDelete