Wednesday 30 April 2014

LIFESTYLE

Big Man: Kevin Hart Talks His Audience, Upbringing, & Ex-Wife In GQ


What Kevin Hart lacks in height, he makes up for in humor. He’s made a huge impression in Hollywood, so much so, that GQ magazine named him one of the 15 funniest people alive. And Kevin’s portfolio supports that big claim–only a couple other comedians have sold out Madison Square Garden before him. 

Check out some excerpts from his interview below.

On his core audience:
“You make yourself broad. You make yourself appealing. ‘Hey, y’all, I’m cool with everybody.’ That’s my message.”

On his upbringing:
“I got the stern end of the stick. It was kind of that iron fist. I am who I am today because of my mother.”

On where the money went from his first development deal with ABC:
“I don’t know where the hell it went. It’s all in throwback jerseys and bomber jackets. That’s why I have so much respect for money now.”

On being on good terms with his ex-wife, actress Torrei Hart:
“We’re very happy in the Hart household right now.”



No comments:

Post a Comment