Friday 9 May 2014

KONKO FASHION

Lebanese Designer Fouad Sarkis S/S14 Collection


The collection is bursting with different colours to make women feel daring and different as she explores her inner confident self! According to Fouad – “I thought of women like stars, I designed this collection with a bursting heart and ignited passion.

In Spring and Summer, nature blossoms. I never design to impress; I design to create. My Spring Summer 2014 collection embeds colors that are not so familiar to the eye. I do not want a woman to step inside of my dress and see herself inside. I want her to step in my dress and find a new self inside. I want her to build some motivation, confidence, and self-fulfillment inside my piece. I want her to dare. The same way nature blossoms at this time of the year, I designed my gowns. My new collection blossoms within a bucket of flowers, colors, and glowing elements in a fresh and sparkling combination.”


See more pictures below.













No comments:

Post a Comment