Wednesday 22 August 2012

OUT AND ABOUT WITH DIPP





Yes...his a friend, for all y'all who don't know Dipp, his is the Owambe crooner, he dance like Chris Brown or a little bit  more like Usher Raymond, so my friend is promoting his album and his brand, he called me to come support him at this show at Ikeja area, off I went to support a dearie all the way.

On getting to the said location, I was greeted as usual with all the security check, finally I was free to go in.....just when I got in I saw my dearie walking towards the exit door, we exchanged pleasantries as usual and he acted the gentleman that he is and  took me to the VIP section where I met Queen Ure (Soul E baba's ex-wife and one time Pastor Chris Okotie's babe), Queen Ure's story is for another day.

Dearie was handed the mic to do what he knows how to do best and he didn't disappoint at all. while Dipp was performing, one of those entourage guys was trying to get down with me...lol. "Bros shey you  no know your own person ni" guess Dipp didn't inform him that am more of a sister than a *........*. this dude was just allover me, trying to get me to dance, com'on I even know some of the steps for this song.

Bros was just allover trying his best, got me chicken (licking ma lips) the chicken was very tasty anyway, drinks, a piece from Queen Ure's birthday cake since it was her birthday, he was all over the place trying to get this gorgeous babe to respond to him...just as I was about to give a reply to this 'never go down easily suitor' Dipp came to the rescue, calling for a dance and photographs.

Some guys just don't understand NO...when you eventually spill it out in an irritating manner, they say you are ill-mannered.... mtchewwwwwwww




yours Blogger

Dela







No comments:

Post a Comment