Monday 27 August 2012

UNDER COBHAMS VOICE





My weekend saw me at a youth gathering titled the Mega Flow series, this program ‘the baby idea’ of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Tree of Life Parish) in Apapa, this baby idea has grown up to become and adult that everyone one is struggling and to be part of, television stations like Silverbird, NTA and Rhythm FM was on ground to cover the programme, so be on the watch out for it on this stations.

Mega Series is a annual gathering of youths that sees the gathering of young people that seesto the showcasing of talents, this year’s theme was ‘Inspired by your dreams’. Bouqui was the preacher for day 1, and from what I heard, though she took time, she is quite ‘Worded’, then she went on to minister in songs from her album for 15minutes.

Day 2 was Cobhams on the ‘board’ doing his thing, he sang this song that got me thinking over and over again about how God has been so good and his flow of mercy, grace, favour and the fact that God believes in me too….waoh, my spirit was lifted, my heart was high up there. His voice was so angelic that it made me think about how sweet that of angels sounds like…when he pitched the word holiness, I couldn’t hold back tears from my eyes as I felt Gods glory from the mouth of a disabled man who wasn’t going to let his disability stop him from seeing God as all supreme.

Cobhams held the church spell bound by his ministration, the church was filled to capacity and there wasn’t a single movement while Cobhams ministered…for me that was the high point, every other thing after that didn’t interest me. 

God bless Cobhams for being a great impact to this generation…for answering the call of God upon his life…a big kiss and Huge even though he has a wife *a kiss on the cheek o*




Dela






1 comment:

  1. Cobhams sure does know how to leave an indelible impression. I once had a similar experience under his ministration. He made me think a lot about my life and how I ought to go all out and make something of it. So I think I can say I know what you mean. Happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete