Monday 18 February 2013

LOVE LIKE A MOVIE





When I first heard that Darey was gonna stage a show/concert  tagged Love like a movie, I said to myself….ehn ehn Darey fe fi bredi kowa lobe je (Darey wants to play us all in the spirit of Valentine), but little did I know I was in for the treat of my life. Darey gave me the show of a life time, yes a lot of people came because of Kim Kardashian, believe me when I say, Kim was not the IT for Love like a movie. I really don’t want to say much as I want pictures to say the rest, but to Deola Art Alade, your  mind is vast and your concept was beyond what the crowd expected…Darey you have one great wife there…I need not say more as am sure you already know that.

The lighting, the performance by you and other artist, the costumes, the dancers, especially the guys who danced in the bathtub *wink*, the stage management…everything was perfect, but like every show…yes there were flops, but your strife for excellence, over shadowed this flops. That sand art lady…she blew me away, every time she drew on the sand...it was more than bliss, she drew almost every word, giving meaning to every lyrics you sang, some songs you sang were songs sang when I wasn’t yet born but with the help of your sand lady, I knew just what you meant.

How do I forget your performance with Waje? there’s no word to describe the duet you both rendered. The boy 2 men track sang by you, Banky, Timi, Praiz and Tolu was ghen ghen, I came with a friend, it was my Val’s gift to him, saying a big thank you for being a big blessing to my life throughout the years and I can say for a fact that we had the time of our lives, no moment was wasted….the end of the show was well put.
Darey Art Alade, thank you for a wonderful show, I for one never thought in my wildest dream a show like that would be staged in Nigeria, you have raise the bar and stamped your feet to the ground as Nigeria’s king of RnB. Once again, thank you for true performance and showmanship of art and entertainment. #Bless. And a special thank you to TRACE NIGERIA for the tickets to see #TheConcertofLife



Table Setting 

Awesome stage

Darey and Waje

Naija Boy II men ... Darey, Praiz, Banky, Tolu and Timi Dakolo

Dance bath

Zaina's performance of life

Perfect lighting


Sand Art of Life




Darey's lady in red




Oya...Take your Kim K








No comments:

Post a Comment