Wednesday 20 February 2013

SHA-DY WRITES - CHIDUBEM


Kintan and I have really not had time for each other as you already know with him being so busy, I mean how my boyfriend can be so busy much that we last saw each other last on Christmas day when I went over to spend the day with his family beats me.

We work on the island and we practically have the same closing time except for Kintan wanting perfection in all he does, wanting to finish everything today except on big game days. I kind of feel really sad that I went to Chidubem’s, I think neglect pushed me.

Chidubem had invited me over to his place earlier that day and asked what I would love to eat, I told him I wasn’t so sure I would make it to his house today but the weekend would be a good time, Chidubem is a client of ours company or rather his organization is a client of ours. Thats how I knew Chidubem.

I got to Kintan’s place at Dolphin Estate only to be greeted by a locked house; I called Kintan and all he had to say was he was at the office cause of the traffic.

Me: so what am I to do now?
Kintan: babe maybe you should go home
Me: Kintan I left everything behind just to see you, do you know what the time is (silence) and all you can say is I should go home?
Kintan: babe I’m busy here and I really do need my space, see maybe we should do this over the weekend.
Me: okay, good night.

I have come to love Kintan for being him and nothing else, even in my deepest anger I still give a second thought to everything he says except when he goes too far and for me too far is far more than the end of the earth. At 10:53pm I was too sure that getting a cab and then driving down to my estate at Ikeja before 11pm was not possible, so I pull a call through to Chidubem

*********************************************************************************

‘Dubem was an Angel that night, immediately I called him to come pick me up in front of Kintan house not minding that the amebo gate man was standing beside me and talking to himself, ‘Dubem didn't hesitate, he came through and whisked me away; he asked where to and where from, I told him I was on my way to his house but mistook the address thereby dropping me in front of that house. Since the gateman couldn't locate it for me, of which I wanted to make it a surprise. ‘Dubem took me to his house which was far more beautiful than I expected…asin more than that of my Kintan sef. I quickly asked for the kitchen and 'Dubem looked at me and said “are you that hungry”, of course I'm not… want to cook quick Efo riro.

Efo riro is my best soup as it was the first soup I ever learnt how to cook. ‘Dubem gave this wow look, and I could tell from deep inside he was like this babe must truly like me but the soup was meant for Kintan who stood me up. After the cooking which ‘Dubem helped me with, we ate like kids on the floor, talked and laughed our hearts out until we finished eating. After eating I tweeted a bit about how much fun I was having, hoping that my BF will get jealous and DM me, but he didn't and I resorted to act like he wasn't there too, uploading pictures of the Efo riro soup with 'Dubem's hand and mine in the same plate taking soup. After tweeting for a while I finally gave in to Mother nature.

I had slept off when I felt someone kissing me, I opened my eyes and saw ‘Dubem smiling at me
‘Dubem: you look so beautiful when at sleep
Me: Thanks, I just want to sleep (wait, what’s was I thinking when I called ‘Dubem and told him I came to see him by 11pm)
‘Dubem: thought you shut your eyes because I was coming (… broda what kind of coming o)
Me: no was fast asleep (s*** what have I gotten myself into, I just want a peaceful sleep, tomorrow is a busy day)

Chidubem tickled me madly with his fingers; tingling sensations were all over my body. ‘Dubem did everything possible to make us have fun but what we did was talk, yes I was moved I mean MOVED to want to take this guy on, show him things he had never seen, make him feel what tight means, but I remain committed to whoever I'm with and if not for Kintan standing me up, I won’t be have been in this situation. ‘Dubem knew something was holding me back but he wasn't strong enough, my commitment level to Kintan was far above these.

‘Dubem finally left me alone knowing that I wasn't going to give him anything, not even a head to make him calm down. I really want to, his hands had steered a sensation that couldn't be held back except for thinking of my Kintan, I had to keep thinking of Kintan to be able to hold back the entire rough ride I wanted to take ‘Dubem through. By the morning I was up so early that even ‘Dubem was kind of scared.

‘Dubem dropped me at the office, he said his sorry for every inconvenience he put me through, and I am free to stop by anytime, my heart melted but I knew what he was trying to do… he wants me to come back again. As I walked into my office, I received a message on my phone saying:

“Your Maga in front of my house…don’t ever let such happen again – K”




1 comment:

  1. The most important thing to know when you are selling an
    account is where you are going to sell. Naturally the ideal
    situation is to be able to lose weight really fast with a
    little amount of discomfort. However, make sure that
    your phone is equipped with a powerful processor to enable
    deeper searches and devise a strategy to give a challenging
    game of chess.

    my blog post: gratis spiele

    ReplyDelete