Friday 19 April 2013

KIKELOMO THE FIFTH




The Good Friday Beach hang out didn't end well for me as Kikelomo the fourth got missing. Kikelomo and I have been together for like a year and eight months, yes I knew it was almost time I got a new one but I really loved her as she was a black frame with beautiful curves. I got another after the Easter holidays but it was just so sad she disappeared into thin air at that time (Holidays) when the optician could not make another as fast as I needed it.

Another highlight of the night included playing "truth or dare"  a game that involves taking mixtures of a whole bunch of crazy stuffs, usually I get to be beach by noon and leave in the evening, but on this occasion I got there in the evening and left late at night. I had so much fun with my friends but Kike leaving me was heartbreaking.

The Good Friday at Elegushi Beach was more like an "Eat Meat Friday" . Most people were in groups having rice and all sorts of meat the Yoruba's have named. Good bye Kikelomo IV with open arms I welcome Kikelomo the fifth.

Here few pics of me and Kikelome the fourth




Without her



Kike The Fifth





1 comment:

  1. lol. Where are pics of Kikelomo the fourth, if you really loved her? Is she the one in the first picture?

    Where's that place in the background of the second to last picture? Looks familiar, like somewhere in UNILAG.

    ReplyDelete