Wednesday 24 April 2013

SHA-DY WRITES - KINTAN


That wasn't what really happened though, all that was just playing in my head. This was what really happened.

*********************************************************************************

When my brother brought Kintan who was claiming to be my man I gave him the look of his life, like why would he even dare do that, this was the height of it. If he wanted to ask for forgiveness and crawl back into my life, their are better ways to do it and getting a quiet disgrace rather than put yourself all out.

I bluntly denied him as he stared at CIO. He turned around around walked away, in shame I guess. Kintan is fond of doing such, he just wants things to work his way and time, and this isn't his first time of doing such to me.

This is where I stop contributing, why? because I am not getting any feed back. Maybe if you, you and you reading this diary will make me feel like I'm not just writing for myself, I could continue. I really want to continue writing and grow at writing, but I feel like am the only one who reads what I write and it hurts me badly *Sad face*

I need you guys reading this to leave comments, I need feedback.

Please feel free to comment and share


Sha-dy

No comments:

Post a Comment