Thursday 20 February 2014

KONKO FASHION

Soft Hues & Chic Drapery! Re Bahia’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection Is All About – “Minimal Dreams"


Presenting their new collection for 2014, “Minimal Dreams“, is Nigerian design label Re Bahia owned by Creative Director Orire Omatsola.

The Collection draws its inspiration from the designer’s love for minimalism. The brand stuck to its core aesthetic which has always been the idea of simplicity, using luxurious yet comfortable fabrics such as crinkled silk, silk chiffon, double georgette and silk shantung for this season,

According to the creative director, Orire Omatsola, “as a creative, I love to focus on the bare necessity. Call it a cliché but for me, less is honestly more. I believe in creating pieces that are clean, finely finished and most importantly non-fussy. I really wanted a simple palette for this collection. I had to train myself for the first time to be as cohesive as possible, focusing on only three colours, white, blue and pink.”

See more picture below.








For more information
Twitter: @REBAHIA_ng
Instagram @REBAHIA_ng
Email: rebahiang@gmail.com
Call: 08134918666



No comments:

Post a Comment