Thursday 16 August 2012

FORMING CELEBRITY.....


Alot of us wish most times that we are celebrities and could just do some certain things and have fun, jet off to the Caribbeans or go wherever we want to and do whatever we like without restriction, for people to work with our time schedule and try as much as they can to please us (isn't it cool anyway?).

I guess that was the way one former Big Brother Nigeria Housemate was feeling (because you enter Big Brother doesn't make you a celebrity), I met this housemate at the funeral after-party of the Demuren's  for their beloved mother who past away (details about how she died I don't know), in Otunba Dipo Dina International Stadium in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria,  oh am also an usherette, that's how I met dis wannabe celebrity ( that's what he is to me...).

Well that day we (my ushering outfit) used more of servers than ushers so I was a supervisor for a particular section of the party and that section was for celebrities, the moment this bros (wannabe) saw me standing wit the servers holding trays in hand, he signaled to me to come over to their their table with people like Noble Igwe and co. on that table, I humbly went over to make a guest as comfortable as I could. Bros (wannabe) did not even bother to say hello or allow me introduce myself formally, he just asked as if he employed me as his maid or it was his relations funeral party we were there for  "do you guys have champagne, I mean like Moet or Bacardi" I gave him one good look he would never forget (its his type that goes clubbing and can't even afford one red bull like the late rapper Dagrin said). I answered him nicely, but in my mind he was as good as dead. So the party started, yes there was enough drink for everyone to even take home, but I made sure he was punished to acting rudely to a fellow human, courtesy demands that you treat fellow beings with mutual respect (for those of you who feel usher are no humans or are already paid to work so they should do whatever your wish is, their work doesn't include being your maid and don't forget that what goes around comes around).

So as the party progressed, I kept plotting and hoping that my prey (the wannabe) would enter my trap, and yes he did, he signaled again like he did the first time and said he wants his Moet now (as if hes the one that paid for it, lol), and I replyed that if he would give me a minute he will have his Moet in his clean glass cup. Off  went I, I didn't return until 7minutes latter, saying to him that am I'm very sorry he didn't order on time other people had ordered and the said drink is being given according to their time of order, bros (wannabe) began to form anger and celebrity for me o, suddenly I turned it on him saying he shouldn't make a scene and that his not the only one entittled to a champagne *polite insult*.

When it was time for him to go, he looked at me and I could tell from the look that he knew I was being mean to him, but to me I was just paying back his disrespect, not like he had done anything tangible in the entertainment industry sef.....*hissing*

his name is......U....B...... (not telling, not at all, LMAO).


Yours humble blogger,


Dela

*smiles****kisses*










2 comments: