Friday 24 August 2012

UNILAG CHANNEL O





Yesterday I was notified by a friend who deemed it fit for me to write about it on my blog about the "University of Lagos Channel O". The University of Lagos has it own Channel O which it might or might not be proud of, this said Channel O is so different that it got me wondering what students were thinking when they decide to make and participate in this show of nakedness....YES NAKEDNESS.

There is an area in the University of Lagos that a female hostel and a male hostel share a single wall division, meaning the female and male hostel is divided by a wall, this wall divides their toilets, and so, students decided to make a big round hole and named it Channel O, my friend and other people who live around the said environment attested to the fact that there is a Channel O but not all resident of the said hostels involved participate in this show of shame.

You participate by going to the said toilet area, putting a bucket upside down on your head (covering your face) naked after bathing, then the guy 'next door' does the same and the both of you begin to unleash curses on yourselves. The reason for this I don't know yet, but my friend also said that when people who have beef against each other dare themselves to the Channel O Arena, this seems to me more like 'Spartacus Arena' (if you have watched the movie then you know what am talking about).

What do the individuals involved stand to gain from this act, why go this far just to show how much beef they have for each other, are there other things involved apart from just 'abusing' each other. Many questions unanswered..... but from what I got from my friend, this hole wasn't there before and even when the hole was made, it wasn't this big and it was made by the guys and meant for peeping at girls when they bath, but why havnt anybody reported this 'Channel O'.

Strange that student enjoy doing this.....


Yours Blogger,


Dela











No comments:

Post a Comment