Tuesday 14 August 2012

THE PARTY BEHIND ME










THE PARTY BEHIND ME

It was gonna be a very busy week for me, because I had planned it, making sure i fulfill everything i couldn't fulfill the past week, keep to schedule for the week and come out of the week a step closer to my arraigned vision, but that didn't deter me from remembering my "sugar baby's birthday".(that's what I call T)

The first shocker came when an ex of T (who is my friend too) and I chatted on Facebook (fb) on tuesday, and he asked me if I was gonna come to T's party..... WHAT! party, I quickly lied and said "oh, stuffs are coming up, and by the way Holy Ghost Service Night at Km 46 Lagos, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was on the same night.

This ex of hers (Tayo) was trying to uncode why I wouldn't be at the party saying that my reasons are not enough to fore-go a friend of many years birthday party, but truly, I didn't have the resources to get to Km46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, but I didn't want him to know that my "said" friend didn't even inform me, to at least come and help her in anyway I could, or maybe she didn't want me around.

Thursday morning, another friend of ours spoke about the same party, then it dawned on me that this party was for real and with the way every one was talking about it, then its got to be hot, so on Friday I sent "sugar baby" a text saying happy birthday and many more years, she replied and we chatted, then she asked 'are you coming home'?, I replied no, she said she's at home that I should come, lo and behold I got home and it was a "gigantic" party *shocked / Surprised*

I gave her a piece of my mind democratically, sending her a text, cause calling her aside was impossible with the multitude of people, I texted and said " so you are having a party and blah blah blah" and mistakenly sent it to the same friend of ours who told me about the party without knowing, this friend of ours walked up to me and asked why i sent him this message and I told him it wasn't meant for him and then this friend came to the knowledge of what was happening, I resent the message and took a leave. The rest is not history... (if u know what i mean).

That's how revealing and funny my weekend was.....hope yours was fun.

Please feel free to leave a comment, or tell me in brief what you weekend was like.

Love to hear from you *kisses*


Dela







No comments:

Post a Comment