Wednesday 22 August 2012

MY FRIEND.....MY MONEY





Its funny how quickly friends become foes, have you ever wondered why your friends seem to be the ones who throw the shit more...or maybe they are just not your friends.....maybe I expect too much, maybe I give too much. but all the same I marvel every time I see someone call me a friend and goes right the next minute to throw the friendship in my face....

We have been friends for a year and we got along quite well, the bonding was so smooth or maybe too quick, the start was splendid, the chemistry was divine..no am not gay, its just the way I see it. We did what friends do...we still do, just that now are heart is not as attached to it as it was before...guess we're trying to stay matured about the all -ish.

This faithful Wednesday night, I had just successfully pushed down half a plate of oat, and was about going to the reading room, when my said friend asked for my phone as her's was stolen about a month ago and she is still waiting for her 'BB Touch 2', so I handed over my phone to her, since she said she wanted to flash another friend, I had N3 on the phone I guess that is enough to flash anyone in the world..... off Iwent to the reading only to return later to collect my phone as I needed to use the dictionary on the phone. I returned to the reading room, used the dictionary, wanted to flash a friend to and a lady voice from my service provider said my balance was too low to make the call, angrily I cut the call, checked my balance and saw N0.00k...

My friend flashed another network provider's number and said she didn't call, agreed she didn't call, how then did the call go through if there was no credit in it at all...my friend jumped down from her bunk went straight off to buy me a  N100 recharge card...why didnt she just buy more than that, I bluntly told her to take recharge card back that as I didn't  need it, and it wasnt the first time she had exhausted my credit without returning it, she went on to say this was different.....what was different about it, "  I will use my N97 naira and leave your remaining credit", this same friends owes me a certain amount of money.

I guess everything is different now.

My friend......my money


Dela






No comments:

Post a Comment