Monday 13 August 2012

INTRODUCTION




I have the honour of introducing myself (since more of me will be read, lol).

You know my blog name already, my sex, I'm a believer with a difference, not scared to say it as it is, all my challenges, experience and fun. am neutral, not one mind, spontaneous, but discreet at the same time, am ME, leaving nothing to no one, but throwing caution to the wind, free spirited, caring (which some people, take for granted), straightforward, introvert (kind of), I'm a democrat, but if democracy will will not bring the solution then try something else (*wink*).

Student of University of Lagos (pure Unilag babe), classy chick, lover of music and arts, I don't follow trend, believe in old school stuffs, love the colour purple and black very much, then bright colours like orange, yellow, pink follows.

Not a sexist or feminist, a woman should be humble  no matter the class, height, status of a man, but don't take a woman for a ride either (you don't want to  see the other side, trust me). My philosophy of life is live and lets live....the past is gone, look forward to the future,

WARNING NOTE: I will hold back nothing, yes I maybe criticized, but, I will pour out my mind, so brace yourself for perspective unheard is coming your way.

I believe that all men are equal, we are only elevated by the way we see ourself's, the future is not some day we all are waiting for, the future is here, now, today, this minute, take charge....its yours.

From me to you......

lets get this blog...."Trafficking"

Dela *muahhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment