Tuesday 6 November 2012

OBAMA





I have read on a lot of papers and sites, saying Obama is the Anti-Christ. I can’t say for sure, but I can say that Christ hasn’t raptured the saints. The bible states clearly that after the dead in Christ is risen and the saints are raptured then the Anti-Christ will surface, there will be 3½ years of enjoyment then 3½ years of unimaginable sufferings. Only those who didn’t bare the mark will be taken by Christ when he comes again after the sufferings.

From the above, I can clearly say that Obama isn’t the Anti-Christ because Christ himself hasn’t come to take the saint, I know this because am still on earth. For the love of God, can the world move on especially African and leave this thought, there are more important issues to tackle that Obama and what he is not. Some people might argue that the mark being put in people’s body. I for one cannot say if Obama is making the way or not for the Anti-Christ, why?, Because I am too busy working out my salvation to be interested in Anti-Christ issues. If we all do the same we won’t be bothering about the Anti-Christ because we have the “sureness” of going with Christ when he comes for the saints.

This is my understanding.



Dela




 

No comments:

Post a Comment