Thursday 1 November 2012

SONG REVIEW - DAMI DURO REMIX







I tuned in to Cool Fm radio this morning and heard Akon singing Dami Duro. I was amazed to say the least. Akon for me has really showed himself to be a true African be featuring in most Nigerian artist song and trying to put Nigerian artist on the forefront of the world music by signing some of them to his label – Konvict Music. God bless you Akon.

The remix of Dami Duro came as a shock to me because I really didn’t expect a remix with an international act singing Yoruba well.  Akon really sang the Yoruba chorus very well; Davido says his the song of a rich man, but Akon says his the rich man himself….what other swag is more than that. Akon’s   verse was a drop dead simple sing along line which I feel is his trade mark. Davido’s part was still the same as before just a new verse to the song. But the whoa factor for me is still remains Akon singing Yoruba well.

Like Akon said….Ema dami duro Emi gag gan ni olowo
My rating of this song    - Good


Visit this site to download the song
http://numberoneentertainment.tv/premiere-davido-ft-akon-dami-duro-remix/



Dela






 

No comments:

Post a Comment