Tuesday 10 December 2013

LIFESTYLE

Britney Spears Covers InStyle, Admits To Lip Injections & Talks Wanting A New Baby


Still preparing for what she calls one of the hardest shows of her life, a two-year Las Vegas residency that begins later this month, Brit-Brit is also fresh off the release of her latest album, Britney Jean and is out here snatching wigs and taking names. This is what you call a comeback.

The songstress is featured on the latest cover of InStyle Magazine and for the issue, Brit is opening up about everything from wanting more kids to lip injections. Yep. Check out the excerpts from the interview below.

On getting lip injections and “fun stuff:”

“I just bought the new Shiseido face wash and moisturizer. I have no problem trying new brands. A doctor I see, [Beverly Hills plastic surgeon] Dr. [Raj] Kanodia, does fun stuff to me sometimes — I’ve had lip injections before. He has this peptide-based face-care product; it’s green and slimy, and you mix it together and put it on your face. It does wonders. You leave it on overnight. Can you tell I love skin care?”

On boyfriend David Lucado:

“I just love that he’s very passionate and he’s funny and he’s sexy,” Spears shared. “I don’t know…I like him. I just…I love him!”

On having her heart set on a baby girl within the next five years: 

“I would like to be busy the first couple of years, but then I would really like to have another baby, a girl. I think she would be like a mini-me. I think it’s going to be crazy. I’m not going to feel as alone in the world anymore. I’m going to feel like I have a second person, like, that’s me.”

On not being secure in her mothering style: 

“As a mom, you have all these situations you go through, and you’re like, ‘What is going on? Is this normal? Is this a phase? Or what is this?’ and then you feel silly for asking questions because you think, I’m a mom, I’m supposed to know these things, but you don’t,” she told InStyle. “You’re human. To be honest, I wish I had more mom friends.”






No comments:

Post a Comment