Tuesday 30 October 2012

SHA-DY WRITES - UNLEASH THE DRAGON





If there is anyone that utterly hates clubbing and an award is to be given to that one person, Kome will be the winner.

Ada was almost taken from Kome by a belly dancer…she really isn't a belly dancer per say, but the babe can dance. Kome found out through Ada’s phone. I picked up Ada’s phone to see pictures of my friend only to met 12 – 13 pictures of the belly dancer babe, mostly showing her belly button in different “hoooooottttt” postures. I showed the pictures to Kome who didn't believe me at first but after much conviction settled to see them and found our that she might be having a competition.

Kome and I checked out Ada's video files and saw the same girl in 3 videos….wtf has my friend been doing; oops she believes in privacy, so she doesn't handle his phone but he can handle hers if he feels like. I really don’t know what they have up to, but I feel this relationship is not standing right.

So she confronted Ada about the pictures and videos of the girl and the first thing he says, “who gave you the right to touch my phone”, I sat there trying to mind my own business but was at a boiling point. Kome gave an answer I didn't expect at least not from the good girl she has turned into the past years “wtf, you go fooling around with some girl and you expect me to ask for permission to see that you're definitely fooling me, who gave you the right to cheat on me.

Ghen ghen… Niger delta reloaded o…#Kome is not smiling#. Even her Igala boyfriend didn't expect it at all, the look on his face was that of “did I just unleash the beast” and the look on mine was “that’s what am talking about, you go girl”. Kome swung into action immediately, deleting all the belly dancer pictures and videos, “from now on, I’m checking this phone without your permission, any picture other than that of your relatives known to me, God help you Ada, God help you.

Since then it has been, Kome and Ada o, their relationship has taken a new route for the better. Kome goes clubbing whenever Ada is willing to take her along. Kome is dancing, shaking and dressing to kill, all for one person ……ADA





No comments:

Post a Comment