Wednesday 10 October 2012

WHO DO I DRESS FOR




I was dressing to go out, when friend said "do you know that guys feel that females dress up for them"?, I took a step back from the standing mirror, faced her and and answered "really", she went on to explain how guys see girls dress as a way of seducing and how girls tend to want to make guys 'admire' them.

I asked a few of my male friends if they feel girls dress for guys, guess what 80% of the answers I got was affirmative, one said ' girls do, they want people to see them and appreciate them, admire them and love what they wear', who really doesn't want to be appreciated, who doesn't want to be admired, even d 'shyest' geek wants to be appreciated for looking the way he does. lol

A few other guys said 'well I think so, girls just love attention', yes the protocol of decent dressing has been abused but nevertheless you love to be admire, everyone does, you love to look good, everyone does, maybe you love a bit more than the usual, maybe you want a bit more, maybe you want to see more of you on you. while growing a lot of us girls were taught to always dress well that that is the first criteria a man tends to look at before looking for good character. believe you me that teaching has double five times than before, why do guys always want the better looking girl, it puts more pressure on females who easily succumb the  pressure of 'dress to kill'.

I personally feel that the question shouldn't be 'who do girls dress for', it should be 'why do I dress the way I do'.

do you think girls dress for guys?????

Yours blogger



Dela




No comments:

Post a Comment