Tuesday 16 October 2012

SHA-DY WRITES - TWO YEAR LESSON


I fell in love for real when I got out of secondary school, he was my first, my world, my man….yes we never really had sex but we did every thing else…it was ecstasy for me. He was my man and I was his woman all the way.

I met him at the cinemas, a very unlikely place to meet someone and just fall in love with, he had so much humor, I love a guy that can make me laugh; make me laugh and I will give you my world any day any time. He was it for me, dark and tall, no 6 packs o, but he had what I wanted and more. We started dating after months of him saying sorry for stepping on me on the queue to get a ticket in the cinemas.

We had a fun filled ride, we complimented each other and joked about each others flaw, we seemed perfect until my beau traveled to collect his transcript from school and came back not seeming himself. It took a while for him to come out clean, he was always different around me after the transcript travel, moody and stuffs. I queried him several times but he just didn't spill it out. The day he finally spoke out, he said he had sex with his ex when he went to collect his transcript, I was devastated to say the least; it was for me the worst that could happen. He asked we take a break which I obliged out of the love I had for him.

Fast forward to two years later and I’m still waiting that he would come to his senses and we would kick off from where we stopped, but no….two years and he is his indecisive about what he wants. He wants a good girl waiting but wants a bad girl to be hitting up on.

Finally walked off, I waited because for me it felt good holding on to what you believe in, quite a handful of girls who were kids in my time believed that out first relationship would end up in marriage, maybe which was what I was hoping for by holding on for two years.

Its hardly does, except for lucky people like Nse Ikpe Etim.





No comments:

Post a Comment