Wednesday 24 October 2012

SHA-DY WRITES



“You do have a boyfriend right?
Of course I do and I love him very much I answered Kome
“Then why still show this other guys the green light”
Well this other guys don’t believe that a girl as pretty as me should be held by one person.
“Sha-dy, it’s a different thing not to have something and another thing to have it and not be mindful of  it, how do you think Kintan will feel if he gets to find out that you are cheating on him ehn?"

Kome, yes I love Kintan but I am not cheating on him, going for lunch with another guy… Kome interrupted
he is not a guy, his a man, someone’s husband, father...
I continued, He might be whatever, but you are a witness to me pulling all strings just to get this guy off my back, but this one seems more stubborn that the usual. If he thinks his smart, I'm not his match cause I'm smarter.

"If Kintan was cheating on you would you feel good about it as much as you do going out for lunch with this man?, I chuckled and gave her a stare I thinking she would understand, but since Kome couldn't read the signs I gave a verbal reason.

Kome, your bf…my bf, they could be anywhere now with anyone, worst for you because you don’t go out, so when he says “I’m gonna hang out with the guys tonight  at wherever, what of the girls he meets, the girls his friends bring along, what happens there stays there Kome. See I know you believe in him being just yours and not seeing any other girls but for Christ sake I’m not married to Kintan, at least not now.

“I choose to see, it that way, I choose to see Ada, that way".
See Ada anyway you want….a little hanging out will not hurt at all, until I start making babies and settling into the boring, fun killed, baby making life mtchewwwwww.

Kome is a long standing friend and neighbor, there’s not a day we don’t hang out at each others crib, we talk about almost everything and anything….. this particular guy as I choose to see him and man as Kome sees him is a staff of UBA branch beside my office, I usually see him, every closing time while going out of the office, while he drives off to wherever and I take a cab home. He asked to drop me at the bustop one evening and we ended chatting, laughing and he asked for lunch, which I obliged, and we did eat a lot, he didn't say about him being married and I didn't ask because I just wanted the free lunch for as long as it would last. I saw pictures of kid on his blackberry and told Kome about it which brought about this whole preaching o.

I’m not gonna leave Kintan for this guy…hell no, but while his still here and acting the JJC that he is, let a girl be a girl and play dollo, see a new side, take a new trip. Its my life for now.


Sha-dy





No comments:

Post a Comment